ZTV News Episode 2 ZTV News Episode 2

I love these! My only problem is that she talks kinda slowly. Is that because she's supposed to be like a newscaster and reading off a teleprompter or what? Anyway It just makes me impatient lol. I loved it, please continue making them :D

Strawberry's Hour Strawberry's Hour

SO awesome.

The action was synced perfectly with the music, the camera angles were awesome, the fbf was really good. You're a great animator!

the Last of the Dashkin the Last of the Dashkin

Watching this for probably the 20th time.

Your animation has always inspired me, I hope to see more soon! Love this stuff, man.

Gooseboy Gooseboy

lol

dick n. yurrbut

DarqV responds:

Classy, innit?

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

...

Holy crap, this made me laugh so hard. After being on NG for a few years, I've seen so many reviews like that, and it's great to see a flash that focuses on the words while still being interesting to watch. And the voice acting was AMAZING.

Yule of Krills Yule of Krills

It's bound to happen

I'd better review this first. Your work inspires me sir

Charles Bronson Madness Charles Bronson Madness

Not the best you've done.

But your style is so fucking sweet, and curbs my daily need for rooster decapitation

How 2 Make a Ngs Username How 2 Make a Ngs Username

awesome.

except that everyone seems to have whiter teeth than eys. JAUNDICE!!!

YGOAbridged Leather Pants YGOAbridged Leather Pants

awesome.

...in every way.

Frank Dude Ep.6 Frank Dude Ep.6

Lol.

I kinda liked the randomness, but you should get a better mic XD also, a bit more detail would be nice, and (i know it seems stupid) but center the subtitles. It'll make the whole thing seem slightly more professional. Lastly, get your girlfriend cow to moo at comedic moments.