Trollface Launch Trollface Launch

Problem, Newgrounds?

I fucking love this, and the super upgrade was so worth the time! lol

Armor Mayhem Armor Mayhem

Perfect.

This game has everything. I have gold medals on every mission, every achievement, and every gun/armor set. I only wish there were more things to unlock or achieve, so I had a good reason to play it as much as I STILL DO. The customizable controls were very helpful, as I am left handed. The AI was surprisingly good, especially for a flash game. The menu was really clean. Obviously, this is very similar to Halo, but who cares? It's a Flash version, and in some ways I like this better. The only real improvements I can think of are to either cut the story out entirely or have more of one, maybe some aliens to shoot or something, and most importantly, MORE GAME. This had a great amount of content but for how fun it is, it should have more levels or something. Anyway, great game, and a sequel would just be.... so, freaking, awesome. 5/5

4 Differences 4 Differences

beautiful

the windmill one was so well done, it looked amazing.

Spartaman 2 Spartaman 2

A nice little dose of

F*CKING SPARTA injected straight into my corneas with rusty needles. This game was so hard I crapped out my intestines, then ate them just to keep me sustained for long enough to finish the game. Well done sir. Also, SPARTA.

60 seconds sequence 60 seconds sequence

Nice.

This is a good game, but by itself it doesn't seem enough, this is more of a minigame type thing, and would be much more interesting in the middle of a bunch of other games. However you've managed to get the game to stand out even though it is very simple. This was fun for a little while, adding some twist to the game or even just changing color between levels would dramatically increase the overall fun-ness. I liked it though! :D

Nevermore 3 Nevermore 3

Spacebar. :(

I loved the game, the art was amazing, the sounds were really relaxing, and the controls felt really good, EXCEPT that I would really rather jump with the UP key instead of the spacebar. There isn't anything wrong with space, it's just that the game is so long, and it takes both of my hands, and using the UP key would just make it a little better.

Great job, hope to see more! :D

UFO Wars UFO Wars

Awesome!

Loved it!
Hope to see more.

JGames responds:

Glad you liked it :)

Hanna in a Choppa Hanna in a Choppa

I GOT EVERY ACIEVEMENT!!!

Nice game. I liked the simple controls, the hard ones were wonky. Yes, wonky. Anyway, the achievements kept me playing for quite a while. Getting perfect on the crushy level was insane, though. So, I got every achievement, and guess what?
F*CKIN' ERIC! >:( Still a great game though. Sequel, please?

CMU responds:

Don't be disrespecting the Eric! He sits on my lap and approves the gameplay.

The hard controls aren't for everyone - quite tricky! I put a video on youtube showing that they can work though. Take a look...

Tom Fulp. Super Adventure Tom Fulp. Super Adventure

NICE!

Hahaha Bowser Mindchamber. Nice man.

MasterMerol responds:

haha, THANKS MAN

Pixelist Pixelist

Awesome!

GAMEPLAY: Very nice, smooth, and easy to understand. The pointer should've been a bit smaller or more responsive, because I always got killed by stuff I wasn't touching. Haha
VISUAL: Amazing, I love how clean and professional it looks.
AUDIO: I'm not a fan of the music, but I suppose it fits. It would be nice to have a choice, though.
OVERALL:A fun game, difficult but fair, with nice visuals and proper audio. 5/5

Jengerer responds:

Thanks for the review. Honestly, the music was one of the most difficult parts. I spent more than two hours trying to find an alternative to ParagonX9 with no luck. I'll probably go for self-composition next time. :)